Spring Clean: Clean Space
Hopefully you are well into spring cleaning now that we are halfway through April, but if you haven’t jumped in yet, now is your chance. Cleaning up around the house helps promote a healthier, more stress-free living environment. We’ve rounded up the best tips for cleaning up your space and decluttering your life.
- Go through your house room by room, take note of what needs to be cleaned up or gone through, make a master list. Take special note of the things that rarely get cleaned or need special attention.
- Declutter each room – make a commitment to get rid of things you don’t need.
- Toss anything that is damaged. If it is clothing, get rid of things that don’t fit or that you never wear.
- Fold up anything seasonal and store for the summer.
- Wipe down your cabinets with a combination of water and soap, rinse, and then dry. You’d be surprised how much grease and grime accumulates on them!
- Clean the inside of your fridge with warm soapy water.
- Go through and declutter your tupperware, dishware, and utensils. You know how quickly those pile up!
- Dust your lights and ceiling fixtures – it will help with allergies and make your whole space a whole lot brighter.
- Wipe down and dust your baseboards or any edges and spaces that aren’t regularly dusted.
- Sit back and enjoy your newly cleaned & organized space!